Monday, April 14, 2008

Philo 106

I was quite nervous this afternoon right after my information Systems Audit class and that was because my next class is Philo 106 -- Philosophy of Religion! And I was afraid of the fact that we will going to have an Oral recitation! God!

.....But God is still good because I was not called by my teacher! I will just wait for the next meeting if she would call my name..But I will continue to pray that she wont able to remember her promise to us that she will continue the oral recitation. (bad student) Actually, I am not afraid of the oral recitation! I am afraid because I don't like my teacher especially the way she does the Oral recitation, the way she asks to her students is very intimidating. Well, sorry guys! this is my BLOG and this is just my own opinion! No one would is allowed to question my Idea!haha..

Just wanna quote the lines that she used to have this afternoon "he who has a why to live can bear with almost any hoWs". I 100% agree with this statement! I have so many reasons to live and I know I can bear with it!

No comments: